Thursday, February 24, 2011

It will come back

Taydem smashed her pinky finger almost 6 weeks ago at her school. I am still confused as to what happened, but something about Cameron did it. It's been black since then. I even painted her nails to try and cover it up. So last night she was suppose to be in bed asleep but got up to come show me her nail. She said, "Wook my finger is falling off!" Ugh, for some reason stuff like that grosses me out. Her nail had pulled off from the bottom. The top of the nail was still intact. So this was a job for Leven. She started freakin out at first begging Leven not to touch her nail. He told her he just wanted to "wook" at it, and then POP he pulled it off! Gag.....She didn't cry but just looked all surprised afterwards. We told her it would come back....

Trever got his FIRST college letter in the mail yesterday. He had a smile on his face the whole time trying to understand it, St. Edwards University. I think Leven had a little emotional moment when he saw it. He told Trever that's what good grades will do for you.

I started bootcamp yet again. I love it! I hate hate having to wake up in the morning but once I get out of the house and into my car, I feel pretty good. This morning I burned 860 calories! WOW. I wear a calorie watch and heart monitor every time I work out. If you don't have one of these and you are a huge exercise buff, I recomment you get one. I ordered mine off the internet, but Academy has them I know.


1 comment:

Andrea said...

Have you had an AT test recently? Don't forget that you need to set that number in your watch to know if the calorie loss your watch reports is acurate! I was disappointed to find out that my watch was reporting about a 200 calorie curve from what I was actually burning after my most recent AT test. :(