Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Lookin' SHARP

Trever got asked to a formal last Saturday night (Cheerleader Formal). Bigger schools are so different than smaller school. I graduated with 87 kids in my class and I think I knew the whole high school. Trever has 321 kids in his class and he's sitting 32 right now in the rankings. But anyways...my whole point of this is bigger schools have a "Formal" for EVERY club or organization. What's the whole point in even having PROM then??? At Tatum we had Prom and that was it!! The only dance we got all dressed up for. Of course there were Homecoming and Valentine dances, but we didn't have to have our hair done, make up just right, fancy shoes, and the perfect dress for those. 

So Saturday Trever got all dressed up and I took him over to the house where all the couples were meeting for pictures. Leven is not into all that (and I AM!) so I took him. The house they met at was freakin AMAZING! BEAUTIFUL! GORGEOUS! The girl that asked him is a freshmen and is the tiniest thing I have ever seen. I felt like a beast around her. Here are a few pictures:






Trever said he didn't have that good of a time. Taylor (his date) told him when they got to the dance that she has a boyfriend and couldn't dance with him. Oh lord! I don't think Trever minded that at all.

No comments: