Thursday, July 1, 2010

VBS

I volunteered this summer to be a guide and help with Vacation Bible School at church. I thought to myself...hmm...it can't be that hard, right? I ended up being placed with the 3rd graders. One night we had 30 kiddos! OMG....thank goodness I had other help. I also wasn't expecting it to last every night until 9! I was pooped every night by the time my head hit the pillow. I'm really happy that I did it though. I met some more lady friends and I love love love seeing kids happy and excited. Denise Lee was the entertainment again this year. Please right now google this man. He was the best Ventriloquist I have ever seen. He had me laughing every night right along with the kids! Funny funny, sweet, and loving man! I've enjoyed myself all 4 nights! Leven was a trooper all 4 nights and enjoyed his kids to himself!

Tonight is Thursday and I have choir practice at church. It kind of feels like the church has been my second home. But really, that's not such a bad thing! We are putting on a huge performance Sunday morning for the 4th of July! Should be pretty awesome!

We plan on being out on the lake all weekend. I just pray that the sun comes out some. Everyone have a happy and safe holiday weekend. GOD BLESS AMERICA!

No comments: