Monday, June 28, 2010

Fun fun fun

This past weekend Leven and I went up to North Dallas for a little R&R together. We wanted some time alone to celebrate our 4th anniversary. We have some friends that live in Plano and stayed with them on Saturday night, but we spent Friday night in Addison. We love this area so much. If we lived there I would be fat and broke!! We started out the night eating at Mi Cocina Mexican Restaurant. I have eaten at the one in uptown Dallas and wanted to take Leven to this one. I was a little disappointed. Leven didn't like his food that much at all. We both chowed down on the queso and guacamole dip~ they were both super!! After that we headed over to Duke's to catch some of the ranger game. After that stop, we went to Pete's Piano Bar! This is one of my all time favorite places. I love music so much and to see men sit behind a piano and sing and crack jokes is oh so fun!! Leven and I have been to the Pete's on 6th street many of times, but this one was just as fun! Really fun atmoshphere. We ended the night at Sherlocks and danced to the band that was playing there! Saturday we drove into Plano and met up with Lucas and Aliya. They are the sweetest couple! We did some swimming at some of their friends place and went out that night. And, danced~danced~danced! My camera died or I would've had more pictures!! Overall.....A+ weekend!

No comments: