Thursday, June 24, 2010

Shout out to my love

Leven really got screwed when it comes to his birthday! Every year his birthday falls on or around Father's Day AND our anniversary is 3 days before his birthday! So I wanted to take this time to tell him how much I love and appreciate him. (I know he will read this!) He is incredibly awesome at being a coach. I love looking at his facebook page and seeing all of his old players and students saying hi to him. They ADORE him! And so do his two children.....Trever is step for step with Leven and always has been. They have a really special bond between the two of them. Taydem thinks Leven has hung the moon. She loves him to death. She knows Daddy is there to play and to make her giggle. If Momma gets on to her or if she hurts herself, Daddy is the first word that comes out of her mouth. She knows he will always protect her. I love you to the moon and back Leven! Thank you for continuing to make me laugh every day (even when you have made me mad and I don't want to laugh) and loving me!!

No comments: