Thursday, September 17, 2009

Rain disappear-------please!

It was been raining here in East Texas since Sunday. I'm not even kidding! Since we haven't put any grass in our front yard, it looks like a war zone. Mud is everywhere! Yesterday morning our landscaper came out and did a wonderful job around the house. It really makes the house look so much better. He got it done just in time before it came a flood again! Hopefully on Saturday we will be able to lay some grass around the house. Leven planted seed and fertilizer a while back to get the back yard going. It's going alright!

This week I have bought a few fall decorations for the house. I LOVE Hobby Lobby! I could stay in there for hours. I'm having a Southern Living Party at my house on Sunday and I wanted to get my house looking all fall like and cute! I don't even think Leven noticed everything I bought, thank goodness!

His team is 2-0 in district now. They beat Marshall out on Tuesday. Tomorrow they head to Texarkana to play Texas High. They volleyball boosters has raised tons of money so far this year and they are letting the girls charter to this game. Leven is probably more excited than the girls. He hates that drive and now he gets to relax to and from.

Hopefully Trever will get to play his first home game tonight if the weather clears up! His football team is doing really well so far.

No comments: