Monday, September 21, 2009

Lots of news

I had a really great weekend!

- Saturday we put down tons of grass for our yard! (Thanks to my dad for helping out).
- I went and saw Britney Spears in concert Saturday night. I loved it! I can't tell you the last
time I went to a concert. She's really awesome even if she's had some bumps in the road along
the way! She can really shake her booty!
- My cousin Peyton had a healthy baby boy Saturday night as well. He weighed 6 lb 15 oz and
was 20 inches long. William Gage Sparks!
- I had my second Southen Living Party at my house yesterday! I was so happy with the
turnout. Wow! Thank you ladies!
- My brother's new home is so beautiful! They are beginning the move in process now.
- My parent's are headed to the Northeast with some of their friends.
- Leven and I bought plane tickets to Oregon last night! We are going to visit his friend Chris and
their family. Dec. 2-6
- Leven is 3-0 in district and will play the big ole Hallsville girls tomorrow night! Can't wait!


No comments: