Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Southern Living for SALE!

My friend Lacey has been selling Southern Living at Home for 6 years now and has really enjoyed it. She asked me a couple of years ago if I wanted to start selling to make some extra cash. At the time I was in Mexia with a new baby and thought that wasn't too smart. So now when I'm hurting for extra cash I get an email out of the blue from Lacey asking me if I wanted to try to start selling now. I jumped all over the offer! I'm so excited about it. Plus I will now have some extra decor to fix up our new home. There's tons of "extras" when it comes to selling and hosting a party. If you would like to host a party, please give me a call. Us ladies need more of a hobby anyways. Our men play cards, golf, fish, hunt, blah blah blah so what better way to have a Southern Living Party with all your girl friends and do what we do best: gossip, have a few drinks, and SHOP! And you can do it all at your own home! When you host a party there are several ways to earn incrediable discounts and even FREE stuff. It all depends on how much your friends are willing to spend. I have my first party in a few weeks with Gail (lady I work with) and her friends. She's throwing a swimming party! Fun, fun! Then I will host my own party at my new house with family and friends! So please keep me in mind.....

No comments: