Monday, August 10, 2009

Getting back to normal

We are finally MOVED in to the new house! We got our permit last Friday so that was a breath of fresh air. My cousin Whitney came over and helped me unload more boxes and get stuff placed around the house. Thanks to her and her hubby and two girls! They played with Taydem the whole time. We got the last of our furniture in today so I'm anxious to go home and rip up all the boxes. I want so bad to get everything where it needs to be, but for one I don't have the money and second I don't have the time! So gradually I will get buy new decor and get the house looking sassy!

Leven's season starts tomorrow night and he's already losing weight! He always gets so stressed when volleyball starts. It wears me out! He just wants to do well and not fail! He's such a good mentor and coach that I don't ever see him failing!

No comments: