Thursday, August 20, 2009

I love him, I love him not.....

So the past few weeks Leven and I have been ready to kill each other. With volleyball starting and moving into our new home we were both at each other's throats several times. I wanted to get the house in order so bad and Leven had gotten sick right in the middle of trying to do all of it. So it was mainly me, my wonderful parents, Trever, and Danin (here and there!). Not that Leven didn't do anything, he did, but it was when we were unpacking that I was about to go crazy. Plus volleyball takes 80% of his time right now, so it's just hard. So my whole point of this blog is he sent me ROSES today to work. I almost fell out when I came back from lunch and they were on my desk...really for me??? I told Leven not to long ago, that of course I would rather have a new pair of shoes, shirt, purse etc. then flowers, BUT seriously deep down ALL women love to receive flowers. It's the thought of course! The roses have made my day!! Yesterday was my review from work (I've been here a year now) and I also got a raise! So he also told me in the card "Congratulations, I am PROUD of you!" So now I guess I have to take back all the mean things that I have ever said about him. He's alright for an ole' Mexia boy!
I love you Leven.
(he loves reading my blog, even though he doesn't tell me that!)

2 comments:

CMAK2 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
CMAK2 said...

awww - ole leven does have a soft spot huh?? oh and did he tell you "congraDulations" or "congraTulations"??...cause you know there's a difference right?

j/j!

love ya!