Friday, July 31, 2009

Anyone want to help us move in?

Things are coming to an end with the house. Now it's just a bunch of little things to get finished before moving in. Yesterday Leven and I were both sick with a stomach virus. He got sick early Wednesday morning and of course gave it to me. I HAD to go home yesterday from work. I was so miserable. We are both feeling better and are ready to start loading our cars up and taking them to the house. This morning I had to meet the furniture lady at my house at 7:30 so they could unload our first load of furniture. I am so excited to have a new bedroom suit. Since I was up so early I decided to grab a load from the lake house and take it to the new house. It's kind of funny b/c a lot of our christmas gifts I never even took out of the box. So there was a gift that Taydem had never seen this morning and she was so excited to play with it. So that kept her busy while I helped unload the furniture and the rest of my car. I'm really excited about moving in and having our little family back together. It's been a crazy year and it will be nice to get back to normal for a change. I know my sister is ready to have her house back. Thanks for letting us stay with you ALL this time!!

Tomorrow we are headed to Dallas for another wedding! This one should be a blast. It will be our last little getaway before school and volleyball starts up again. Leven starts 2-a-days on Monday. I'm sure I will have lots of pictures to post from the wedding. Here are a few more I've taken of the house.

No comments: