Monday, July 13, 2009

Nationals here we come

Trever's All-Star team played their first state game on Saturday afternoon and WON! They will play again tonight at 8. I won't be making tonight's game, but hopefully they will continue to win so I can go watch tomorrow night. Since we were gone all weekend I have tons of laundry to catch up on tonight. The championship game is Thursday night and we want to be playing in it. Nationals are being held in South Carolina this year. After his game on Saturday we drove on over to Lake Fort and spent the night with my cousin Whitney and her family and my Aunt and Uncle. We had a really good time visiting with all of them. Leven and Trever will be staying at their place while playing ball.
This week on the house:

They are putting in all the light fixtures and hanging fans today, the granite should be going in tomorrow or Wednesday and the AC will be turned on!

No comments: