Monday, May 23, 2016

Still Catching UP

While I was gone to Wyoming, Tatum Primary put on their annual M&M Program (Movement and Music).  This is always so fun to watch.  Each grade dresses up to a certain theme (this year was Super Heros).  The PE and Music teacher picks different songs for each grade and the kids will learn a dance routine, hula hoop, tumble, etc. We are so blessed to have such wonderful teachers! They work so hard to make this program special for the kids.  And I was going to miss it this year!! (enter sad face!).  Thankful for Facetime.  My sister held her phone the entire 2nd grade program so I could watch Taydem.  Yay!!!!!! And several people took pictures of her for me. 
My mom helped get her ready and my sister ended up doing her pony tail! It takes a village. 
Thankful I have a big one!
 






We got to see Trever this past weekend.  He is finished with this spring semester but is in a dying need of a job! He still hasn't found an internship job yet and if he doesn't, then he will get a job doing something.  The boy needs to learn how to save his money.  Hopefully after our talk with him this past weekend, he will start working on this. 

Tenlee has been working hard on potty training.  I'm hoping by next month she has it down!

Mother's Day at my parents house!



Taydem got a haircut this past Friday! The before picture cracks me up.  She has a lot of hair!

 

No comments: