Friday, February 26, 2016

Oh Heavenly Day

I had the honor of singing in my cousin's wedding back in October.  The wedding was sooooooo beautiful AND fun, let me add! I always get nervous anytime I sing, but weddings....let me tell you---stomach hurts, palms sweaty, heart racing, kind of nervous for weddings.  No way do I want to mess up! Carl (my talented guitar guy, who is also my other cousin's husband) and I practiced several times before the actual wedding. We both wanted to get it down before we got up in front of folks.  The preacher came to us before the ceremony to explain at what point we were to get up and start playing.  Well, during the wedding, that point came AND went! Yikes....he totally forgot.  I'm staring at my Aunt, staring at Carl, staring back at my Aunt and thought we will just go with it. Then there was a little break as though the preacher quickly remembered and finished what he as saying and nodded his head at me with a big smile.  Of course none of the guests even realized this so it was all good.  My sister took this video while I was singing.  I never even knew she did this.  About a month ago, I was looking through her pictures on her phone and saw it.

I'm so glad Channing picked this song.  It's one of my favorites.  And look at how beautiful Channing is AND my other two cousins and my smokin hot Aunt!!







This last picture is the best!!

No comments: