Friday, August 8, 2014

My sweet Taydem

My sweet OUTGOING, no filter, loving, friendly....Taydem!
She turns 7 here pretty soon.  Her personality is her daddy made over.  She has always, ALWAYS, been an outgoing kiddo.  But my gosh, it is shining through more and more as she gets older.  She is NOT shy one bit.  She will talk to anyone and has no filter.  She has more confindence (just like Trever) than any 7 year old that I know. And the girl LOVES to eat.  She has actually put on some pounds this summer for the first time in her life.  I think it's because we have been stuck in this apartment and she hasn't been able to run and play that much. (The picture below is so perfect) But with her outgoing personality comes this sweet loving soul.  She will take care of Leven and I when we are older.  She hugs and kisses and is so affectionate. She has the best manners.  When I see her sweetness and when I hear her say "thank you and yes mam and yes sir" I wanna pat myself on the back.  I get it now.  And I know that Leven and I are doing good.  I just pray every night that I can continue doing good and that Taydem will contintue to be afraid of me until she's out of high school!! She just doesn't want to disappoint us.  And this is exactly how Trever was.  She's pretty much Trever made over.  Oh, and Trever is pretty much Leven made over. 
So I'm back to where I started. 
Trever and Taydem are their daddy made over!   

 This is Taydem's BFF, Julia.  Julia's birthday is also in August.  So we took them to celebrate their birthday's together this past week.....AirU and Olive Garden!
 
Best friend necklaces


In September, Molly and I are taking Taydem and Austyn to Dallas to get them an American Girl Doll.  We will stay in Molly's parent's condo in Uptown Dallas and have a girls weekend.  My mom and Molly's mom will also make the trip with us! Taydem and Austyn are so excited. 
I am too!

No comments: