Monday, November 11, 2013

Veteran's Day

Happy Veteran's Day!!
 
This is a picture of my Mom's daddy, my grandfater (guy on left)!! He passed away when my Mom was only 9.  So I never got to meet him 
This is my Papaw! 
Ok, so this is my Papaw and my older brother Dustin.  Can you see the resemblance?
 He's been told all his life that he favors his grandfather!
And while I'm at it....check out my Papaw's brother on the left and my cousin Colton on the right when they were both little boys.  I wish I had another picture of Colton where he was facing more to the front.  Everytime I look at my Great Uncle, I get the chills.  He and Colton look so much a like.  It even freaked Colton out when he saw the picture.  
The Anthony's obviously have some strong genes!
 
And speaking of the Anthony's....we celebrated my Meme's 90th birthday with a surprise party for her this past Saturday!! And boy was she surprised!! We had fried fish, hushpuppies, french fries and cake! The great grand kids each read her a poem and my Aunt Gwyn wrote a tribute poem to her.  Then we did some singing and did tons of visiting! It was so good seeing everyone! I love my family so much. Here are a few pictures:
 
All my cousins and their spouses..My brother Darin wasn't there. He was on a hunting trip that he had already planned for

 All the girl cousins, Peyton, Sterling, Danin, Me and Whitney
 All the boy cousins, Bryan, Austin, Dustin, and Colton
 All the great grandkids (Averie is missing)


 Right after she walked in the door!
 

No comments: