Monday, November 4, 2013

So this is my friend Amanda that I told you about in my last post! She finished the race in just over 3 hours.  Super proud of her...she runs for a wonderful cause.  Her shirt says it all! If you want to read about her day and the race...read her blog! http://www.amandalavergne.com/blog/nyc-marathon-2013/

Trever and his friend Bradley had a great time this past weekend in Waco! He got home about 3:00 yesterday and Taydem was overjoyed! She misses him probably more than he thinks!
This is just one of the things our Sunday consisted of yesterday.  Church, washing cars, Leven mowed the yard, Leven and Trever cleaned out all the pine needles in our gutters, I washed clothes, cleaned house, I pulled weeds from the flower beds, we tossed Taydem the softball for a little batting practice(we are skipping Tee Ball!) jumped on the trampoline, watched some football, andof course I took a nap! I had to fit that in somewhere!

I seriously have the cutest nephews ever! Ashby and Aidan are just two of them! They went to the aTm game this past Saturday. They got to tailgate with their Uncle Miles, who is also roomates with Johnny Manziel!

Tonight is Leven's first playoff game...whoo-hoo! Time for some serious volleyball now.  District was such a piece of cake for his team.  I'm ready for them to put it on somebody! They are playing Palestine at Whitehouse High School.  Mom is picking up Taydem from school, then going by and getting dad at their house, then they are swinging by my office to get me! So thankful for my parents love and support! They help us all out so much!

No comments: