Thursday, February 14, 2013

Day of L-O-V-E


Happy Valentine's Day!


 


I hope everyone woke up on the right side of the bed this morning. I know Taydem did! She has been waiting all week for Valentine's Day.  I bought her a new pair of shoes and I bought Trever and new Southern Tide shirt.  I have been slipping from high school fashion lately.  Have you ever heard Southern Tide? Leven bought me two tickets to see Jewel in concert.  Can you believe it? For once, he actually put some thought into a gift for me! I was completely shocked and excited about it.  She's coming to the Belcher Center here in Longview and it's just her and the guitar. Pumped.  My gift to Leven was a process this year.  A bunch of us girls got together and did a photo shoot for our men.  The big thing right now are Boudoir photoshoots.  Have you ever heard of them? I was a little unsure about it at first, but I thought, why not?  I'm not going to be young forever and these pictures will only be for Leven to see! They are just "sexy" pictures of yourself wearing whatever you think your man would like to see you wear.  I don't do "sexy" very well.  I smile way to much.  So me trying to be sexy was actually quite entertaining.  I think most of us felt that way.  But seriously we had the best time together.  We laughed and laughed.  The photographer did a good job.  She edited very good!! No stretch marks, love handles, baby pooches, etc! We each got about 13 pictures and I put those 13 pictures and my favorite pictures of Leven and I in a photobook! He was super surprised and loved it! Score....! Here's a little sneak peek of one of my pictures!




Also, one of my volleyball players surprised me last night at practice with some CANDY!! So sweet!









 


 


 


 


 


 


 




 


No comments: