Thursday, February 7, 2013

Artist to be




Taydem is a pretty good artist. She brought this picture home from school yesterday! And I love it!! So cute

This past weekend was busy. My moms birthday was on Sunday so we took her to dinner in the motorhome at 4 Winds restaurant in Wills Point Saturday night. It was over an hour drive so all 13 of us road on the motorhome together while dad drove! If you have never eaten there, its a must. The steaks are to die for!






My niece's 1st birthday was after church on Sunday and then we headed to my parents to watch the Super Bowl. Since my parents have remodeled their house, we love going over there. They have a HUGE flat screen with surround sound. My dad loves it!












Trever visited Eastfield college yesterday up around Dallas. He got to workout with their baseball team and really enjoyed it. The will try and catch some of his baseball games this Spring. Senior night is tomorrow night for Trevers basketball team. From now until he graduates its not going to be easy, especially for Leven. We are looking now for Trever a new truck!! And he has a girlfriend, but I try not to ask too many questions :) !!

I'm singing this Sunday at church. It's a new song I've never done before. Last night during rehearsal I probably messed up 5 times. I couldn't figure out when to come in. Geez!! I was a little embarrassed! In front of all 100+ choir members. Oh well! Pray for me for Sunday!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: