Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Candy Crush

My recent obsession is Candy Crush. Have you heard of it? Or are you like me already addicted?  It's a game app on your iphone/ipad and you advance to a new level after each round you beat.  Well, I'm on level 154! Ca-RAZY, I know.  My brothers, sister and my sisters-in-law are also very addicted.  It's pretty neat because you can log on the game with your Facebook account and you can then see all your friends on the game board and see what level they are on.  I'm such a competitive person, I'm determined to not let anyone catch me.  Don't download....I'm warning you.



This past weekend my volleyball team played up in Plano and did a really outstanding job.  We ended up 3rd out of 12 teams.  So much better than the past tournaments! That night we headed to McKiney to stay with our friends and to see their precious and beautiful new baby girl! I had to get my baby fix on.  I think I held her the entire time I was there.  Just so sweet!!



This is what Taydem does at the volleyball tournaments! She gets someone's phone and gets after it!

Sunday morning we headed home and that afternoon I spent almost 3 hours cleaning out our flower beds.  I was going to pay someone to do it, but that day was beautiful and I just had to make myself get out there and work.  After 4 big trash bags full and my entire body hurting, my flower beds looked a million times better. 


Happy 8th birthday to my handsome nephew, Truitt!!

No comments: