Friday, January 4, 2013

Happy New Year....I'm only a few days late!

2013...the year Trever graduates! Ca-RAZY! We only have a few more months left in the house with him until he's off to college.  I think Leven may go nuts!

My volleyball team is getting more comfortable with me and more comfortable with each other.  We have our first tournament in Dallas next weekend.  Leven is going up with me on the first tournament so I know the girls will work extra hard! They always try to impress the "head" coach! He just has that "thing" about him.  Those girls are scared to death of him.  It's actually pretty funny when he walks into the gym or even when he approaches them.  And he eats it up!

Taydem is getting so OLD so quickly! She's getting attitude.  Rolling the eyes, whippin the hands (like no you didnt), and talking back! And then I'm like, no you didn't! I can already tell she and I are going to go round and round one of these days!  She has got way to much personality for that little body of hers.  Sometimes it's so hard not to laugh when I know I'm suppose to be serious with her!


No comments: