Monday, January 14, 2013

Something special

This past weekend I had my first volleyball tournament. I'm always proud of my girls whether they did good or bad. They are getting lots of experience playing club. We had good moments and very lazy weak moments. Overall it was a good two days and we now know what we need to work on to get better. I love these girls!!



Leven and I stayed in the Maxey's condo in uptown Dallas! Love this place. Super nice and in a wonderful location. Thanks to them!

Here's a picture of Taydems class last Friday. Fun Friday consisted of the letter "N!" So they wore a shirt with a number on it. And we just happened to have the number Nine! She also wore three necklaces that were mine as a little girl. She loves them. She stayed with my parents over the weekend.


Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: