Wednesday, December 26, 2012

It's been a while since I've written last.....Christmas has come and gone...just like that!

And what a Christmas it was this year.

I actually got the flu.  I can't even remember the last time I was this sick...but I was sick as a dog.  I couldn't even keep my head off the pillow.  I felt so bad on Christmas Eve.  Thank goodness I had Leven.  He went to the store and got me medicine, soup, listened to me cough all night, blow my nose (I think I went through 5 rolls of toilet paper!, and yes, my nose is still raw!), he was my life saver. Taydem is just so understanding.  She just plays by herself  so well.  She let me rest.  Never bothered me.  She's the best little girl and mother could ever ask for. Seriously!

Chrismas morning thank goodness I felt much better and enjoyed watching Taydem open her gifts and rushing to see what Santa brought her. She loves her new big girl bike.  We had nasty rainy weather all Christmas Day so she rode her bike in the house ALL day! Then that night....the good Lord brought us a WHITE Christmas! Can you believe it. East Texas got snow.  Taydem was beside herself.  I took so many pictures with my camera.  I will have to get them uploaded. 

I think I'm most excited about what Leven bought me for Christmas this year. My plane ticket to New York City!!! I am finally going! And I'm going to see my friend Amanda! Danin and I are going in March and I can not wait! It will be a check off my Bucket List for sure!!

No comments: