Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Quick update

Taydem- She seems to be doing better with her hearing and talking. She's still a night owl! She never meets a stranger, just so friendly! We were up at my volleyball tournament this past weekend and she made so many new friends! And I think she's finally getting taller! And she's counting to 50, although the other day I heard her say ONE HUNDRED! Still loves to dance and sing! And is seriously the sweetest girl I have ever met. She's so thankful....

Trever- Hit his first HOMERUN last week! It hit the scoreboard. Today he will play with the JV and will get to suit up with the Varisty. Not sure if he will play, but he's still pumped! And so are we! He as well is growing more and more! I think he's about 5'10" right now. He eats us out of our home. I have never seen a kid eat as much as Trever!

Leven- He is getting so excited about volleyball starting back up. That's all he talks about. He is still having poker night every week with all the coaches and loves it! Track season is going on right now plus watching Trever play baseball two nights a week. He is counting down until school is out!

Devin- I have one more tournament left with club volleyball and it's this Saturday. I can't believe we started this in December and it's already over! I loved coaching these girls and I hope I get to coach them again next year! I am trying to find some more ladies that are interested in selling Willow House! Any takers?? This is my last week of bootcamp before it starts back up again. TIME FLIES!!!

No comments: