Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Ping Pong

We bought our pool table a few months ago and by far it's the best thing we've every bought for ourselves! Once a week (since December) we have a huge poker game and it's played on the pool table. It's perfect. Of course Leven and Trever both play pool all the time and every now and then we get out the ping pong table. Last night we played and it was so much fun! It took me awhile to warm up. BUT Trever can really play. He's pretty dang good!


Spring Break pretty much sucks! I hate it worse than the Christmas holidays. That is the one and only thing I miss about being a teacher. Last night we had some friends over (playing ping pong) and I had to go to be early like I little child, ha! Ugh. Today Leven and Aric are playing golf all day until our BIG poker game tonight. There are soooo many more people coming over tonight. The majority of these folks will be coaches so there's no telling how loud they will get or how late they will stay up. I'm going to try and hang as long as I can. Last week I was the big winner! I think I won $110 in 2 hours. They love it. A fun friendly game...with a lot of trash talking!

No comments: