Tuesday, March 16, 2010

I wish I was a teacher...............

I haven't missed being a teacher all that much. I love where I'm working now, but this time of the year I wish I was a teacher! Spring Break was always a serious "break" from all those crazy kids in high school. It was just a time to relax and catch up on cleaning, shopping, visiting family/friends etc. Now I get to go to work every day and watch Leven sleep in! Sucks, bad! Today he's headed to Mexia to "catch up" and Trever is going to visit his mom/brother/sister! Tonight I get to go to Shreveport though and do a little shopping with Mom and Molly. I have really enjoyed all this extra money from coaching and selling Southern Living products. I have done a lot of shopping these past two weeks. Eventually it is going to run out on me! So I better enjoy it while I can.

Taydem is talking more and more and more. She absolutely loves to sing! It's so funny. I mean she will start singing a song and I will look at her and she's got her eyes closed and her head tilted to the side. She is all into her songs! Now if I can understand what she's saying!

Trever is doing so well this season in baseball. I think he's only stuck out three times since their first game. He's really hitting the ball this year. I really think by next year he will be even bigger and better!

I have only one more volleyball tournament left. It has really gone by fast and I've really enjoyed it. I have the best kids and PARENTS ever!

No comments: