Monday, October 19, 2009

She did awesome!

I'm not much of a bragger, but I have to now!

Taydem had her pictures made this past Saturday with Jessica Eubanks (local photographer). I was so worried the whole time b/c last time Jessica took her pics Taydem did horrible and I was so embarressed. I asked Danin to go with me to help entertain Taydem. She did AMAZING! The whole time I kept thinking to myself, WOW, not only is my little girl adorable, but she has the personality to go along with it! She hammed it up the whole time. Danin would strike a pose and Tay would copy. We got so tickled at her. Jessica said that if she were a commercial photographer she would definetly have Taydem's pictures in magazines! She couldn't believe she was just 2, and an early 2 at that! She went ahead and posted two pictures that I could peak at and she said the rest will come in about 2 weeks. I can not wait!
Leven played Hallsville Friday night and seriously took a good ole butt whippin'! It was so BAD! His girls didn't even show up to play. There were so many fans that came out that day to support them too. Trever and some of his friends got painted up to show their support! So needless to say, Leven's girls had 8:00 practice Saturday morning! We are still in second place, which Leven kind of wants to go second just for playoff purposes. He thinks that will be the best route for them.

No comments: