Monday, October 26, 2009

Halloween is here

This past weekend was so wonderful. We did nothing for once! Leven ended up going to the boats early Saturday morning and Taydem and I were lazy all day long. We made some crafts, went to the park and washed clothes. I say "we" because she really does help me when I'm cleaning. She loves to help me! So our craft session was making those marshmellow thingys my cousin Sterling had made. I will have to say, ours didn't look half as cute as Sterlings. Taydem loved it though so that's all that matters, I guess. Now we have like 30 marshmellows on a stick in our kitchen. Saturday was such a pretty day that I took her to the same park she had her birthday. It was crowded. Parties going on everywhere! I had to follow her around to make sure she didn't get run over by all those big crazy kiddos! And of course, she threw a fit when we had to leave.

Yesterday afternoon our church was having their annual "Trunk of Treat" festival. Last year Taydem didn't really know what was going on so I knew this year would be better for her, and ME! I dressed her all up in her cute outfit to show her off! She looked too cute! She had a blast. Everytime she got to reach into a big candy bucket she would only pull out SUCKERS! The messiest candy EVER! I hate suckers! I get to dress her up again on Friday for her school and then of course on Saturday!

No comments: