Tuesday, October 13, 2009

6-2

Leven's team is now 6-2 in district. The next 4 games will be played at home so that is a huge advantage for us. Tonight they will face Texas High and then Friday is the BIG game against Hallsville! Right now we are sitting in second place, which is good! Hallsville is undeated.
One of the best parts of my day is dropping Taydem off at daycare. It's really funny, but the past 2 weeks she watches me sign her in and then waits for a kiss from me! It's soooooooo sweet and I just love it!

Trever's football team is 3-0 in district. They are pretty much giving Pine Tree a little bit of HOPE coming up for Varsity in the next few years. He has really enjoyed football this year. He made all A's and 2 89's the first 6 weeks. I can't believe the teachers didn't bump up those 89's!! He goes to tutoring also in these classes every morning. But I will have to say, that's pretty dang good being all advanced classes! Way to go TREVER!!


No comments: