Monday, February 9, 2009

Wet Monday

Today it's raining...yuk! I'm so sick of all this bad weather. Warm up for crying out loud.

I just got back from taking Taydem BACK to the doctor. Last week the doctor said she just had the "common cold." Gave me some samples to take home and that was it. Well over the weekend she coughed her head off, ran fever, and stuff started oozing from her ear. Which means, she has an ear infection. We put the tubes in her ears back in October and haven't had any trouble since, until now. It's so gross...b/c before she had the tubes all that stuff was just sitting down in her ears. The tubes purpose is to drain all that mess out. That's what you want, but it's still gross. Hopefully now after 3 anitibotics she will be well.

Trever had a good weekend. His first dance at Pine Tree was Saturday night. He looked so cute and grown up. I took some pictures before...he was so excited about it. Trever loves to dance and will do it even if no one else is joining him. He said he had a really good time.

Yesterday we ate lunch with the family. My Aunt Connie and Uncle Chuck and my Uncle Ed came to visit my parents, so Mom wanted to cook for them before they left...I love home cook meals! We saw the movie "Taken" yesterday. It was awesome. I hadn't even seen the previews to that movie...I think that's the first movie I saw a movie without seeing any previews. It was a really good movie...A+ is my book!

No comments: