Friday, February 6, 2009

Oh lord....

Yesterday I had Taydem's pictures made for Valentine's. It was supposed to be a gift for Leven. I saw this photoprapher's website and she was doing this special for Valentine's. You pay $40 for a 30 minute session, 2 outfit changes, and she picks out 4 pictures and puts them on a CD for you to take anywhere and have them printed. I thought that was a pretty good deal. So I went and bought Taydem this adorable pink and black lace tutu and she had another CUTE outfit my cousin had bought her. Well let's just say it ALL went wrong. I was so upset. First, she got a cold Wednesday and I took her to the doctor hoping he could give her something that would make it all go away. The medicine helped a little...but her eyes were watery and puffy, her nose was red and raw from us wiping it so much, and she just didn't feel good. So although her outfits were cute, she looked like poop! And she acted so bad....She doesn't really understand "sit down", "smile", "be still" so she was all over the place. I wanted to spank her so bad, but then she would really throw a fit...The photographer said she got at least 4 good ones...I'm praying they are worth the money...so next week I will post these crazy pictures!!

No comments: