Thursday, February 5, 2009

American Idol

American Idol is sucking it up this year! I hate all the drama they try to create during group week. It's so stupid...who wants to see drama ALL the time?? I'm ready for them to pick their top favorites and get on with the show.

We are also into The Bachelor again this season. Danin told me she got on YouTube yeseterday and found out who wins. She said people are CRAZY and have figured it out by looking WAY into the previews. I guess through slow motion. She told me who they are predicting and it makes since...so we will see! I really like Molly and Melissa!

Taydem has a cold! I'm ready for Spring time weather. Her eyes are watery, nose running, and the coughing...it drives me crazy...she just looks so miserable. She did feel better last night at least...she didn't wake us up!!

No comments: