Monday, February 2, 2009

Busy busy

We are now officially getting started on our house. Yesterday Leven, Trever, and Dad staked off the house. We got our plans back last week so after the gas company and the city of Longview so the house will work for the lot, we will get busy. I'm super excited!

On Saturday Taydem and I went to Tyler and met up with my friend Carla and her two boys, Jackson and Grant. I just love that girl! We don't see each other enough.


Our friends Cherry and Kyle had a Super Bowl party yesterday. Of course, Leven didnt' feel good still so Taydem and I went alone (Leven had the stomach virus all weekend!). Parties are always fun! We left at halftime to head home. I LOVE football and I wanted to watch the game so bad. All the ladies sat around in the kitchen or the play room and visited. I love that too, but I really love watching the game. So I left early so I could watch the rest of it at home with Leven. And it was a GREAT game! I wanted the Cardinals to win....but Leven had money on the Steelers!

No comments: