Monday, September 29, 2008

Weekend update

This past weekend was a very nice one. The weather was so awesome and you could just sit outside all day long. Leven won Friday night against Sulpher Springs. So that makes him 5-0 in district play. He is off tomorrow night but is going to watch Longview and Hallsville play.

My birthday is Oct. 9th and Leven has already given my birthday present to me. He gets so excited about giving gifts that he can't hide them until the right time. He did very good this year. I wanted some new perfume and he brought home a Coach purse AND some perfume...I was so suprised! I wasn't expecting a new purse at all. And he picked out a really cute one. We went to a wedding Saturday night. It was such a perfect day for a wedding...We could not keep Taydem off that dance floor. She loves to dance...it's so funny. She just started bouncing to the music that night. The dance floor was kind of dark and she kept walking right in the middle of everyone. She almost got stepped on so many times. She wore us out. But it was cute!

Pray that our house sells...we are hopeing it will this month!

No comments: