Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Howdy!

Well it's raining again today...pouring down, and I just washed my car on Sunday. Work is getting really busy for me now. I love it!! Leven plays Kilgore tonight and if he wins this game he will be 13-13! This afternoon I'm getting my hair cut...I think I'm going to chop it off...I've been wanting to do this for a long time but Leven talks me into leaving it long...so we will see what I'm feeling like come 4:30. Taydem took 7 steps yesterday before she fell...she thinks it's so funny when she's walking and gets all tickled and falls. She's such a drama queen...I guess that's alright since she's around a bunch of mean boys all the time. Dustin and Molly (brother and wife) are preggo AGAIN. This will be their third child and we are all praying for a little girl!! Taydem would love to have a girl cuz!

No comments: