Friday, September 12, 2008

Ike...

Well another hurricane is headed our way...it seems to be dying down some already. We just pray that is does even more. I have family and friends down in the Houston area, so pray for them as well...stay dry! I don't think we will get much, probably just some rain.

Leven plays his first district game tonight against Longview! They are probably in the top three in our district. I will have to rush over there once I get off work.

I took Taydem back to the doctor this morning...another ear infection. This time it's in the opposite ear. She's been sick for the past few days and now we know the cause. This time the doctor said he would send us to an Ear, Nost and Throat doctor to see about getting tubes in her ears. Thank goodness!! Sweet Aunt Dain is off today so she's taking care of my baby....

No comments: