Monday, September 22, 2008

Bye bye...

Well we are officially moved out from our house in Mexia. Mom and I headed down Thursday after work and we got almost the whole house packed. We ran out of tape and newspaper so we finished the rest on Friday. I went and watched the girls play volleyball that afternoon. It was soo good seeing everyone again. Then that night Leven and I went to the football game. We made it right after half. He drove in after his game against Texas High (he won, 3-0 in district now). Then Saturday morning we got the U-Haul and began loading. Thanks for all the help it only took 2 hours!! I still can't believe we fit our whole house in there...plus three other cars were packed to the max! It was sad leaving Mexia...that was our first home together as a family.

Yesterday my brothers, Mom, Dad,sister, and sister-in-law met us at the storage unit and helped us unload. So blessed for family...

1 comment:

Nana Pat said...

It was so good getting to see y'all!! Thanks, Devin, for the emails. You know I'm not good at writing and keeping in touch but I think of all of you often. I'll be going to Oklahoma Saturday-all of my boys will be there for a little while at my parents' house.
Love,
Pat Crowder