Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Sweetness

First up-----prayers for the east coast. Crazy crazy freakish weather happening
I took a few pictures of Leven jumping with Taydem on the trampoline this past weekend. For one it was just plain sweet to watch and second because that was the first and probably last time I will ever catch Leven on a trampoline!!!












Volleyball season is starting to come to an end I'm afraid. We play our first game of playoffs tonight against Royce City. If we win we will advance to the next round and that game will probably be Thursday or Friday.
It's so hard to believe October is almost over.
Did I ever mention Trevers grades?? He is taking two duel credit classes (which means it counts as a college class as well!) He made a 100 in college algebra and a 100 in college government!!! Yes, you read that correctly! Super proud of him. He started basketball practice last week. Here we go.....
I will leave y'all with a few more pictures. Happy Tuesday.
One more thing: GO VOTE!
























Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: