Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Another year for me

Happy 32nd birthday to ME!! Wow....say that number out loud to yourself....32! That's a long time. I am super blessed to have lived this long and can't wait for the next 32.  My life is full of laughter every day (thanks to my husband) and full of love and support from family and friends.  I am a happy woman these days.  My sweet friend Laura (who also recently got a job at my office) made me a cake! Strawberry....one of my favs!

But getting older also means taking better care of yourself and your SKIN.  So I recently purchased Cindy Crawford's Meaningful Beauty products.  I should be getting them in the mail sometime this week.  I've heard really good things about this product so we shall see. 

Leven has another district game tonight.  5-0 in district and according to the Texas Girls Coaching Association, they are ranked 6th in the state for class 4A!

Trever is still working at Jucy's, but will stop next week because basketball season is approaching...FAST!  Tomorrow night he has a choir concert and I think he's singing a duet.  I will try and video it. I think he made all A's and one B this first 6 weeks.  Not positive though.  He needs to show me the report card so I can pay him!

Taydem is loving Kindergarten every day! She's so a little woman.  She wanted to be a pink rabbit for Halloween (not sure where this came from) and so I made this happen. Her costume should be arriving in the mail sometime this week.  Her school is having a Fall Carnival this Saturday and she is tinkled "pink!"

These are a few pictures I found on her teacher's website and wanted to share with you.  Have a great Tuesday friends!



No comments: