Monday, October 22, 2012

A little Update

Last week I headed to San Antonio for work.  The only other time I have ever been to San Antonio was my first year of teaching.  I was a senior sponsor and their senior trip was an overnight trip in San Antonio.  It's just to dang far for us North East Texas folks! We got our work done, saw the Alamo, ate good and headed back the next day.  LONG short trip!

This is Robert. We worked together at ESA and he is now living/working in San Antonio. Called him up!

One of our favorite places to eat in Waco, George's.  Leven loves the Crazy Wings.  So I stopped on my way home and bought him some!
Leven's volleyball team is tied for first place.  They have their last district game tomorrow night against Marshall and it should be an easy win for them.  Then they will have a playoff game against Texas High to see who goes 1st and who goes 2nd for district play. 

Taydem and her friend Alex
This past Saturday Leven and I went to a Halloween costume party.  Had a good time meeting new friends.  Our costume was kind of thrown together last minute.  But it worked....BIKER peeps!

red lips and lip ring up close!

No comments: