Monday, October 29, 2012

Dallas Cowgirls

I love sports! But I've never been a huge "team" sport fanatic. I enjoy watching whoever is playing or really, whoever Leven is watching!  Of course I would choose any Texas team over another team, but I'm not all crazy about a certain Texas team.  So every time the Dallas Cowboys or Texas Rangers are playing, I would rather read everyone's status updates on facebook about how they are playing.  There are some huge haters out there.  The minute Tony Romo is doing bad, everyone talks crap about him and the team.  The minute they start doing well, those same people are pulling for them again.  Cracks me up! So I don't really care out of Baylor, Texas or A&M or even Tech....I pull for them all.  But this picture cracks me up:

happy monday folks!

No comments: