Wednesday, September 5, 2012

I find it much easier to blog from my iPhone than the computer. So......coming up in our world!

This month is crazy busy (no secret)! Trever is working still a couple days a week and taking duel credit classes his senior year. These are classes that will also count towards college credits if he makes a good grade. He has decided to play Fall baseball and has 5 tournaments in September and October.

Levens vball record is 17-5. They shouldn't lose another game! District should be a piece of cake.
Leven had a check up yesterday about his skin cancer and everything looked good! He will go back in 3 months.

I found a senior girl (we have actually known her since moving here) that will start picking Taydem up in the afternoons so she doesn't have to ride the bus and sit at the daycare until we pick her up. Works out great! Taydem loves Kindergarten!

I am busy with work. I am singing one of my solos with the choir next Thursday night for Gospel Night. The end of the month we are taking a girls trip to Billy Bobs in Ft. Worth to see The Pistol Annie's in concert. It's actually a " cousins" trip! My sister and our girl cousins will have a blast up there together!!









- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: