Saturday, September 15, 2012

Coach Barker

Leven hit a milestone last night in his career- 400 wins. Right after the win all the varsity, JV, and freshmen teams put on shirts saying 400! Super special. Leven was shaking hands with the refs and when he turned around all the girls had on their shirts and threw him one. He had the biggest smile on his face. I tell him over and over how wonderful of a coach he is. Its because he cares for each of his players on and off the court. He wants to see
them succeed in school and outside of school. And they adore him!! So congrats to the hubs and I cant wait for 400 more!!






Taydem had cheerleading camp this morning! Of course she loved it. I loved it to bc I had a little "Me" time while she was away.












Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: