Sunday, September 30, 2012

Billy Bobs and The Pistol Annie's was a huge success! Us 5 girls had a blast last night. The Pistol Annie's were so good in concert and the huge honky tonk was packed! I would say probably 80% of that crowd was female! We danced, sang at the top of our lungs and danced some more. I enjoyed spending the night with my two cousins Peyton and Whitney, my sister and one of my closest friends Carla. It's so hard after you get married and have kids. Our lives move in different directions and it's just plain hard getting together with your girls. You have to make time to call, email, text to keep these relationships going. And we all know how important girlfriends are to have. Loads of memories and stories to remember and crack up about.




Carla and I








Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

Location:Hell on Heels

No comments: