Thursday, May 26, 2011

Happy Anniversary

My parents have been married for 38 years now!! WOW....that's a long time to be married to one person. Leven and I have a long way to go....

I know everyone always says this, but my parents really are the best parents any child could have. I have learned so much throughout my 30 years and I continue to learn from them every day. I still call my mom every time I have a questions about something I want to cook, when Taydem has a certain cough I'm worried about, if Leven is driving me crazy and I just need to vent, what flowers to plant in my flowerbed, any "woman" question, etc. The questions never stop. And I'm so thankful that I have a mother and a daddy that I can still call on. They raised us 4 kids pretty well (I think!) and taught us at an early age to keep GOD and FAMILY first ALWAYS! And us 4 continue to do this every day. Our family is growing bigger and bigger and my parents are the perfect Nana and Papa to our kids! It's so great. Another thing that I think is great, is I know not only do us 4 kids look up to my parents but tons of family members and our friends look up to them as well. Really really good example of a husband and wife! Happy Anniversary Mom and Dad! We ALL love you so much!




No comments: