Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Work it

Trever is now 16 and is finally working!! That is something I am so thankful for my parents teaching us at a young age....work work work! It makes you appreciate life a little more. Kids these days stick out their hands and expect money to be given to them ALL the time. I have been telling Leven for a really long time now...TREVER IS NOT A LITTLE BOY ANYMORE...MAKE HIS BUTT WORK! We all did it growing up. Yes, I played sports, was involved with my church and other activites in school and I still managed to get some hours in a week working. There is nothing wrong with being a hard worker. So...with all that said, I got Trever a job at Jucy's. This is where my sister and I worked all through high school and we worked there when we came home from college during the Christmas and Summer breaks. Trever has friends that have been filling out application after application looking for jobs...but thanks to my brother Dustin, I called him up and asked to get Trever on the schedule ASAP! His first night was last night! He said it was pretty cool. He said he gets his food 1/2 off...(haha, that's all he could think about! Food is all he ever thinks about!). I think once he gets his first check, he will appreciated it a little more. Of course, all his girlfriends drove up there last night to check him out. One of them sent me a picture of him hard at work! Very proud of him! 

No comments: