Monday, May 16, 2011

His solo debut

Trever's choir put on their Pop Concert Friday night. He gets so into choir...I just love it! Leven on the other hand isn't a big fan. But this year he got extremely brave and decided to sing a solo. The place was sold out. We were all so nervous for him. I was sweating I was so nervous for him. The night before at dress rehearsal he kept messing up  the words. I didn't realize this song had SO many words in it. WOW! But let me just tell you....first time to ever sing a solo...he was a natural. I was so proud of him. I even had tears flowing! It's really hard getting up in front of a crowd and singing (just from experience, ha!), but he was so comfortable. The kid never gets embarressed about anything. Here are a few pictures !WTG Trever Rance! The video is on my facebook page!







No comments: