Monday, November 22, 2010

Leven made his yearly visit to San Marcos for the state volleyball tournament last Thursday and Friday. He's been going every year since coaching volleyball and loves it. Hours after hours sitting in the gym watching game after game. He usually stops by the outlet mall there in San Marcos and buys a few things for us. This year Taydem racked up. I can't believe all the stuff he bought her! AND, a school here in Longview won state for 2A---White Oak!

Friday night and Saturday was spent at my parents house. Saturday night I dropped Taydem off at my cousin's house and the rest of the night was spent eating and watching the broad way musical- Oklahoma. Mom, Danin, Chrissy and I enjoyed spending time together without the kiddos and visiting with each other. I have always enjoyed musicals and I wish I could see them more often. Leven would NEVER watch a musical with me. He doesn't even like watching movies that are somewhat of a musical! My all time fav is The Wizard of Oz. Mom said I would sit and watch it over and over...along with Alice in Wonderland. I have a wonderful and talented friend who is a broad way lady! I am so interested in her life and love reading her blog. Check her out: http://www.amandalavergne.com/  We met at Sam Houston while working together at Texas Roadhouse! Instant connection and I miss her dearly. We didn't get to spend enough time together before leaving college.

My cousin Chelsea and her main squeeze Carl had their first baby a week ago--Carolina Grayce. I'm super excited for them and I know they are just smitten! I can't wait to see her. Congrats to you both!

Our Christmas CD that my church choir recorded is in! This is getting me closer and closer into Christmas mode. My sister has already put up here Christmas tree and decorations. I will do the same this weekend!

I miss teaching today. A whole week with no work bc of Thanksgiving break. Dang it!

No comments: