Thursday, January 14, 2010

We are seriously working it and Tay wears big girl panties now!

Boot Camp is probably the BEST thing I have ever done for myself. Yes, the first week was a little rough, but now I feel 100% better and have more energy throughout the day. I keep up with how many calories I burn every morning and right now it's averaging between 850-900! If you don't work out or don't have a clue if that's good or not.........that's really really good! Usually I burn between 400-500 every time I work out. So burning that many calories 5 times a week is kicking some major butt! So this boot camp is doing some serious business for us. If you work out and you don't have a calorie burning/heart monitor watch, you must run to Academy right now and get yoruself one. It's the best thing EVER!

Volleyball has been going pretty good so far! I have 8 girls on my team and they work hard in practice every week. Our first tournament is January 30-31 in Dallas.

Brittany colored my hair yesterday. I get in these slumps where I need a new look, a change! So it's dark still (of course), but it has a tint of auburn in it. So yes, out in the sun I look like a have some deep red hair! I really really love it though. By the time summer rolls around it will look different again!

The new thing with Taydem right now is: She's POTTY TRAINED! This is a huge milestone with us! I told Leven on Sunday that I'm tired of buying diapers, she must be wearing panties from now on. So far all this week she has done great! She had one accident on Tuesday. Yea Taydem!

1 comment:

Andrea said...

Have you had your anaerobic threshold tested yet? Don't count on your watch to be accurate until you've got it programmed with your AT. Just a little heads up! :)

Keep up the good work. Your regime is very admirable!

Andrea