Monday, January 11, 2010

Twin Peaks

This past Friday I had to attend a coaching clinic in Plano to be able to coach my club volleyball team. That class was 4 hours long! And might I add---------> Boring as all get out! Thank goodness we have some friends that live in Plano so it all worked out. While I was sitting in that long, cold, already knew half of that stuff class, Lucas took Leven to a sports bar called Twin Peaks! It's kind of like a Hooters, Bone Daddy's, Bikini Bar type place. In other words, the girls walk around half naked! And I will have to add that they were all decent looking. I hate those places when the girls look horrible or need to lose about 30 pounds. Hey, there's nothing wrong with a little meat on your bones, but don't parade around in NO clothes showing everybody that MEAT! So Leven had a "Large Time," as he would put it! Lucas knew exactly what place to take Leven to....sports and women! Aliya and I met up with the boys after my class was over with. I really enjoyed the food too. So if you ever see a Twin Peaks, stop in and check it out!

Thanks again Lucas and Aliya for letting us shack up!

No comments: